1. In the beginning, God created the heavens and the earth (Genesis 1: 10).
2. All Scripture is inspired by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, for training in righteousness; that the man of God may be adequate, equipped for every good work (11 Timothy 3:16, 17).
3. The Law became our tutor to lead us to Jesus, the Messiah. Jesus established a new and better covenant (Galatians 3:24; Hebrews 7:22).
4. Jesus of Nazareth is the Christ, the Son of the living God, and Lord. He is the image of the invisible God (Matthew 16:16; Col. 1: 15; Acts 2:36).
5. Jesus died for our sins, was buried and was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures (I Corinthians 15:4).
6. The Holy Spirit convicts the world concerning sin, and righteousness and judgment (John 16:8).
7. If any man is in Christ, he is a new creation (I Corinthians 5:17).
8. Jesus is the head of the church which is built upon the foundation of the apostles (Ephesians 1:22-23; Ephesians 2:20).
9. God calls all Christians to be ministers of reconciliation regardless of their occupations (11 Corinthians 5:18).
10. Jesus' great commandment is to love. "Love your enemies" and "love one another." Whoever loves the Father, loves the child born of Him. Every Christian is a brother or sister to every other brother or sister and should live like it (Matthew 5:43; John 13:34-35; 1 John 5: 1).
11. Jesus' great commission is to go and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that He commanded of us and lo, He will be with us always (Matthew 28:19-20).
12. The Lord will come again for both judgment and salvation. Every eye shall see Him (Hebrews 9:3 8; Revelation 1: 7; 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17).